TripNect is a Content, Booking & Distribution management SaaS platform for Tours
Activities Supplier where mostly
local suppliers / vendors upload the content and we have developed our in-house rules to prevent any
interests between the former and the later. Thereby also attempting to ensure that no material which
with our terms and conditions set forth herein is present on the website, or in any physical form
with the branding of
A visitor to the website may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from,
republish or upload in any way
whatsoever any content from the website without the prior written consent of the company. You may,
however, download any
downloadable items displayed on the website, for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided
all copyright and
other notices contained in the contents are left intact.
Herein any mention of TripNect, us or the company is a direct reference to the
Also, any mention of content
will include content in any form including in the form of media-based content such as images, videos
For Local Guides/Vendors & Tour Suppliers:
- Upload only 100% unique content. The content should not be copied from any other website or any
digital or physical
source of information. If you have same the itinerary on your own website (in cases where
required, you will have to
provide substantial proof* of being the owner) we would suggest that you rewrite the content
which will be different in
structure but the same as the meaning you are trying to derive. In such a case, we may be able
to assist you with
content writers to undergo the task of rewriting the content.
- The experience/tour needs to be conducted by you and not by any other party. You should have
full rights of the any
information displayed on TripNect website by you. The experience/tour cannot be
you to any other third
party. Hence by uploading an experience/tour onto our website, you agree to being the party
which conducts the
experience/tour in its entirety**.
- The uploader must own full rights to any media uploaded by him/her. All media including
material etc. need to be owned by you/your company and TripNect holds the right to use it
onwards without the
requirement for attribution of credits.
- As per Rule 3, you should have sole and entire copyright for any form of information*** uploaded
by you. Please do not
upload anything which does not belong to you or your company and for which you do not have sole
ownership. We prohibit
you to use anything under Creative Commons license. If any violation of this rule takes place,
indicated to us by either
the company officials or the public or the owner of the material itself, the infringing
experience/tour will be
immediately removed from the website and you will be held responsible for any kind of
infringement be it
image/video/content or anything else. This will also result in the removal of all
experiences/tours uploaded by you onto
our website and will end in a permanent ban from being a supplier for TripNect .
- Mismatch in the media and content uploaded is a bannable offense. If the images of the
experience/tour and the content
describing it do not match or are seen to be intentionally depicting incorrect information in
order to misinform the
viewer of the content, the experience/tour will be removed, and the supplier will be banned.
- In case of any true claims the company will pass on your details to the copyright claimer. This
is subjected to TripNect
decision on that matter after its analysis on that issue.
- If a supplier reports any copyright violation, appropriate actions will be taken within three
- By submitting listing on the website, you are consenting to its display in the marketplace,
and/or on any of the other
company websites. You are also consenting to its use for promotional purposes by the company.
- By uploading or providing details of any tour/activity conducted by you/your company you take
the entire responsibility
of any copyright infringement issues pertaining to that tour/activity. We do a few random checks
at our end, but the
final responsibility will be yours on all the materials provided.
For Copyright Claimants:
- In case of any copyright infringement, please send us an email detailing as to which
experience/tour is in violation of
copyrights and specifically what content on that page violates the copyright. Along with this,
it is required that you
submit proof of your copyright claim which should include proof which shows you to be the owner
of the violating
- In case of any reported copyright infringement, the copyright claim including all the related
details will be sent to
the vendor. Our team will then do a follow up with the vendor on this which may take upto
Fourteen business days and may
be extended to Thirty days. If the vendor does not reply within this time, it will be assumed
that the claimant’s claim
is valid and on the Fourteenth day, the experience/tour will be removed from our website. In
case the vendor’s reply is
inconclusive and he/she is unable to provide proper proof as to his/her ownership of the
material under question, it
will be deemed to be a violation of copyright laws and the entire experience/tour including the
infringing material will
be removed and the vendor will be banned from TripNect. After this, the claimant will be
connected with the vendor to
take the legal issue forward.
- To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
For each allegedly infringing image or piece of content that you wish to have removed
from our website, provide the
exact permanent URL for the page containing the material and details of which is the
infringing piece of content.
- Provide information which is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email
address is preferred, as well
as a telephone contact number.
- Provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in
the allegedly infringing
- Proof of copyright in the image or text concerned, namely proof of registration of the
image under the DMCA or absent
- A detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the
subject of the image is, and
- Evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image.
- We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they
own the copyright in
the image in question.
- All claims will be taken seriously by the company and any intentionally false claims**** and/or
facts in a claim will result in the company proceeding to take legal action against the claimant
which will include
liability for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees).
- Any content submitted becomes the property of TripNect to do with as we wish.
1.The following types of images cannot be uploaded on the website:
- A work that uses free or purchased components from any other source unless you have an express
license to do so.
- A work that uses in whole or in part government or military property.
- A work that includes a photograph or image of a private location unless you have express
permission to do so, which you
can produce on demand.
- A work that includes a person or recognizable human feature unless you have express permission
to do so, which you can
produce on demand.
2.The only images allowed are those that are:
- created by the author;
- purchased or acquired under an appropriate license that allows use in an item for sale.
- TripNect is a SaaS platform for Tours & Activities Industry where any vendor supplier can
content, manage booking
& Distribution for tours and activities and does not take any responsibility for any of the
content uploaded on our
website in the tours, activities and experiences sections, including certain guest posts on the
blog. The uploader is
solely responsible for the content which he/she has uploaded. As a precaution, in most cases we
will take confirmation
from the supplier that the content provided is original and that the supplier is its sole owner.
- TripNect holds the right to delete any content from the website at any time and the
decision will be the final
- The content provided will be watermarked to avoid any piracy issues.
- Since the company is registered in London, legal issues, including issues pertaining to
copyright violations, will be
subject to the jurisdiction of London, UK.
- The appropriate amount of proof considered to be substantial will be decided by the
- This may be subject to the certain leniencies in the case of unforeseeable circumstances
and if the company has been
informed with a substantial prior notice that the operator will be using a third party
without which the experience/tour
will not be able to proceed.
- Information here can be in any form including media, videos, pictures, content etc.
- Here intentionally false claims will be defined by the company as those which are meant
to mislead the company or claims
which are made in order to misuse the company’s resources.
- The company can be contacted to provide more information regarding what falls under this
Address: Legal Department, TripNect, Unit 6 Queens Yard, White Post Lane,